Sunday, November 16, 2008

Team Project

Since our group (Dunder Mifflin) has been working on the YMCA project it has been my great pleasure to have worked with, and gotten to know my team members; they are Garrett, Rob and Steven. We have had to modify our original ideas since we have first started and the group has came up with some great ideas. I would say that this has been the best thing about the group, the creativity. There have been a number of challenges form getting speedy responses from the client to deciding on how to design the layout and for me the technology gap. These have been overcome though and we have, or I feel, done well. Our group has gotten along well and this has been a learning experience for me that will carry over into the future. Overall I have enjoyed it and look forward to the final presentation.

No comments: