Sunday, October 5, 2008

Presentations

The 3 presentations that I really enjoyed were by Rob Painter (October 3), Kate Becknell (Lemon Bars Recipe), and Shawn Corey (Officiating Triangle Style). Rob's presentation was interesting because I have always enjoyed those "in this date in history" and partly because I love history and also because sometimes really random things may have happened on any given date. Kates prensentation was enjoyable because she brought in samples of her recipe which is always a winner to me. Lastly Shawn's presentation was entertaining because he broke it down into numbers and facts which is, for someone who isnt a hardcore basketball fan like myself, easy to understand and appreciate.

1 comment:

S Linder said...

I liked your presentation on the flag. I am a South Carolina native and fly the South Carolina state flag proudly.