Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Interview

I was actually looking forward to my interview time, I have been through this process before and I guess I felt a like I was ready. I wasnt really nervios, I just felt better once the process had begun. One question that I wasn't ready for was when Mrs. Angie asked if I had any questions for her. I didnt really know what to ask and then she told me to ask questions that had been given to me back to the interviewer. This would give the impression that I was interested in what was being asked and what the company was doing in relation to the question. If I could change anything about this interview, I would modify my resume then I would ask more questions of my own. This interview actually helped my self confidence and made me feel a little more comfortable about the interviewing process.

No comments: